Posted exclusively for Students of
|Experience Level||Students Only|
|Job Title||Software Development Engineer/SDET Intern|
|Job Description||We hire software development engineer interns into our technical teams based in Seattle, Washington. Our interns and co-ops design, develop, and write real software and partner with a select group of experienced software development engineers, who both challenge and further develop them as they analyze and solve innovative projects that matter to our customers.
Impact: As a member of the Amazon development team, you’ll be given the opportunity to have direct impact on the evolution of the Amazon e-commerce platform and lead mission critical projects early in your career. Your design, code, judgment, and raw smarts will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas of distributed systems, data mining, optimization, scalability, security and tweaking algorithms, just to name a few.
Innovation: Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Are you interested in finding the best intersection of features vs. performance? Are you up to the task of delivering innovative technology that offers millions of unique products to thousands of suppliers, to tens of millions of customers around the world? Many of the technical challenges Amazon encounters have never been dealt with before on this scale, if at all. Come help lead the way in e-commerce innovation.
• Currently enrolled in a Computer Science/Computer Engineering program (or related technical discipline) with at least one term to finish after the completion of the Amazon internship
• Experience with object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java)
• Experience on a UNIX or Linux platform
• Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, relational databases and optimization
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through abstract thinking
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Type of Job||Internship|
|Job Location||Seattle, Washington 98109|
|Degrees Wanted||None Required|
|Majors Wanted||Computational Science|
|Job Targets Wanted||Any Job Target|
|Special Skills Wanted|
|Other Job Requirements|
|Company Name||Log in to view|
|Employer Web Site||Log in to view|
|Company Description||Log in to view|
|Equal Opportunity Employer||Yes|
Best of luck in your job search!
Sign in to apply to this job now!
Your account has been found and an email has been sent to you.
An email containing your login information will be sent to this address. If
this email address is no longer valid, you will need to re-register.