Career & Placement Services
Phone: (847) 543-2059
Welcome to the Student Services for College of Lake County
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to College of Lake County; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
If you have not used our services before, please view the Help Page.
Upcoming Events & Programs
|11/17/2014||Information Session||How to apply to On-Campus Interview Jobs on College Central|
|01/14/2015||Orientation||Mandatory - Student Employment Spring Orientation|
|01/29/2015||Job Fair||Mini Job & Internship Fair-Information Technology Focus 1/29|
|© 1997 - 2015 College Central Network, Inc. All rights reserved.|