VIEW JOB AND INTERNSHIP POSTINGS
1. When you select "Search for Opportunities Posted to My School", you can use various search criteria, including searching by company name, by date posted, by job type, location. We advise that you DON'T use degree, major, or job target. The reason for this is that sometimes employers do not specify this information in their job postings, so if you search using these criteria, you may miss seeing some good postings.
2. If you would like to view additional job postings nationally, you can also view a large number of jobs posted to College Central Network's national job board.
MANAGE YOUR RESUME
3. You may upload your resume (not required) so that you can submit it directly to employers, and you can give permission for employers to view your resume. You can upload an existing resume, or you can create a resume using the Builder function, which offers several different formats and step-by-step guidance.
CREATE A CAREER PORTFOLIO
4. You can upload samples of your work that will demonstrate your qualifications and talent to employers. There are several formats for portfolios and multiple formats for documents and media to upload. First, choose the type of portfolio you want, then begin to upload content. Portfolios are optional--you do not need to have one to be able to search and apply for jobs posted on this site.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
5. If you have not logged into your account for a while, you may get a message telling you to update your account. Select "update my registration information". Make any needed changes, or if none are needed, select "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
6. If you prefer not to receive automated emails from College Central, you can opt out of them at the bottom of the page that contains your registration information.
If you have any questions, please contact Dale McLennan in the Career Center, email@example.com or 978-232-2101.