Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.577.1815 if you have questions.
Your Access ID number to register for the job board is your ENTIRE student ID number with an A0 in front. It will look like A099000xxxx.
email email@example.com with questions
Students, please note that internship opportunities are posted by the employers and are not necessarily approved for WJU internship/field work hours. Please contact your internship professor to verify its approval.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to William Jessup University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.
- At William Jessup University, we want you to become exceptionally employable through purposeful experiences aimed at equipping you for your career and lifelong learning. The Office of Career & Life Planning exists to support those experiences through career counseling, occupational exploration, internship and job search preparation, career readiness workshops and othe revents to expose you to a variety of opportunities to network, connect and LAUNCH.
- Career Counseling
- Resume and Cover Letter review
- Job and Internship search support
- Career Interest Assessments
- Workshops and Events