Phone: (570) 348-6247
Welcome to the Alumni Services for Marywood University
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Marywood University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
If you have not used our services before, please view the Help Page.
Upcoming Events & Programs
|02/07/2014||Call for Entry||Writing opportunity for your students|
|05/14/2014||Networking||Herman Trend Alert: People without Jobs; Jobs without People|
|06/27/2014||Call for Entry||Internships in South Africa|
|08/20/2014||Scholarship/Fellowship||East-West Center Fellowships for the 2015 Academic Year|
|11/14/2014||Call for Entry||The Entrepreneur's Survival Guide to Patents, Trademarks, &|
|11/19/2014||Call for Entry||Editorial internships available for spring and summer 2015|
|12/01/2014||Call for Entry||NYFA LAUNCHES NEW ARTS BUSINESS INCUBATOR PROGRAM|
|01/07/2015||Internship Fair||Winter & Summer Internship Programs|
|01/30/2015||01/09/2015||Career Fair||UNI Overseas Recruiting Fair XXXIX|
|02/08/2015||Call for Entry||2015 NASPA Veterans Conference|
|06/01/2015||Call for Entry||NYU Summer Publishing Institute|
|© 1997 - 2014 College Central Network, Inc. All rights reserved.|