Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system; the Blue Hose CareerNet, powered by College Central Network.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
To participate in the Mentoring network, simply use the password "mentor" when you sign into that feature. Both alumni and students may seek a mentor; alumni may serve as a mentor.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
If you want to upload a resume in order to send it to potential employers but you do not want an employer to search your resume, select the second authorization option on your registration form.
Contact the Office of Career Programs and Student Development if you have questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance in seeking employment or internship does not guarantee placement of students or alumni. Information provided on our website about an outside resource, program, employer, graduate school, etc. does not signify an endorsement of said information by Presbyterian College or the Office of Career Programs and Student Development.
Resume reviews for approval and employer registration approval usually take one to two business days. During the busiest seasons, this may be as long as one week.
If you are seeking a job in the environmental sector, visit the Environmental Career Opportunities online newsletter.
This is a subscriber-only site -
The PC log-in information is - user ID: long1287
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Presbyterian College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors. You must obtain our school password in order to post your profile.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.