Career Services Office
Phone: (724) 229-5126
Welcome to the Student Services for Washington & Jefferson College
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Washington & Jefferson College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
If you have not used our services before, please view the Help Page.
Upcoming Events & Programs
|03/12/2014||Job Fair||WestPACS Spring Job & Internship Fair|
|03/25/2014||On-Campus Interviewing||Southern Teachers Agency On-Campus Recruiting|
|03/26/2014||Job Fair||PERC Teacher Job Fair|
|04/02/2014||Special Event/Program||Senior Marketplace 2013|
|04/07/2014||Information Session||GRE information session|
|04/15/2014||Information Table||Sheetz Information Table|
|04/21/2014||Information Table||Vector Marketing - table by mailroom|
|© 1997 - 2014 College Central Network, Inc. All rights reserved.|