Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
Welcome to Central Virginia Community College's new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact CVCC Career Services if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 434-832-7689.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Central Virginia Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Central Virginia Community College offers a range of career development services to meet your needs. Alumni may also be served through these opportunities.
- One-on-One assistance--Get help with career related issues, including résumés, cover letters, job search strategies and more
- Career Corner--View career handouts, resources, and use a computer with printer for career related activities (located in 2121 Amherst)
- Workshops--Educational programs are offered throughout the year on a variety of topics
- Career Fairs and On-Campus Recruitment--Employers visit campus to recruit students for job openings twice a year, as well as at other times on an individual basis