Pfizer has a rich history in New York State. Pfizer was founded in Brooklyn, New York in 1849, and today New York City is home to Pfizer’s corporate headquarters. Pfizer employs colleagues throughout New York State and has contributed to economic and workforce development, invested heavily in innovation and research to support the development of new medicines and vaccines, and given back to the community through partnerships and philanthropic ventures. Notably, one of Pfizer’s five global R&D sites, which is a leading site in cancer and vaccine research and development, is located in Pearl River, New York (Rockland County). The Pearl River site also manufactures cancer therapeutics.
The Pearl River site is continuing to hire. We are actively looking to hire dozens of people in Pearl River to continue our site’s legacy of innovation. Opportunities currently exist for discovery scientists, bacteriologists, virologists, bio-process development scientists, assay developers, robotics programmers, systems programmers, clinical laboratory scientists, operational staff and clinicians. A full list of opportunities can be found on www.pfizer.com.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.
- Alumni are encouraged to contact ACPHS Career Services for resume/CV critiques