The above referenced title is hosting a mentoring program for sophomore and upper classmen who signed up or wish to sign up for a mentor for the fall of 2016.
Please come to the Open House on 9/23/2016 - Friday - from 2 pm - 4 pm. You will receive your handbook and a mentor's profile list during that time.
The Open House will be held in the Hodes Center Room 116.
I can be reached at (816) 501-3764 or ladonna.jackson2@avila. (Ladonna Jackson).
Looking forward to seeing you!!!!!!
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Avila University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.