Welcome to Belmont College's new online job posting and resume database system.
Please register in order to search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume. Once the career services office has approved your resume, if you permit employers they may view your resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact Erin Neely at the Career Services Office if you have questions by calling (740) 695-9500 ext. 1189 or by email at email@example.com.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Belmont College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.