Welcome to our new online job posting, resume database, and career information system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and so employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time. Make your portfolio available to employers when you have it ready to share.
Contact the Career Development Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 413.236.1611 if you have questions.
It's never too early to prepare for that spring interview. BCC students and alumni can practice interviewing by recording your responses. Evaluate yourself and send your interview to Career Development staff, faculty, or a mentor for positive feedback.
Follow the link and login with your BCC email address.
Alumni, contact Charles Stephens for login registration instructions to take advantage of this awesome tool.
Go to the website.
Did you know that College Central Network has over 300+ career articles, 80+ podcasts, and 90+ Career Advice Documents?
Search College Central Podcasts in iTunes or check the left panel of your CCN dashboard to get a quick jolt of information on topics like interviewing, internships, career fairs, personal branding, and more!
Podcasts are 7 minutes on average!
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Berkshire Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.