As of August 1, 2012, the Career Center introduced a new service for both existing and new credential file users.
In an effort to change and grow in response to emerging technologies and to meet the needs of students and alumni applying to positions in the field of education, the Career Center announces a transition from our paper-based credential file service to Interfolio, an on-line letter of recommendation and credential file management service. We believe that Interfolio will offer you the greatest convenience and accessibility for managing your credentials. Interfolio allows you to create and manage an electronic file of application materials and coordinate their distribution as needed.
Existing Students/alumni file users may request to have their files transferred to Interfolio or to obtain copies of their non-confidential letters. To transfer your current file to Interfolio, first create an account at www.Interfolio.com. Once your Interfolio account is opened, make a formal request to have your Career Services file sent to Interfolio. The Career Center will fill your request for a one-time charge of $5. Be sure to include your Interfolio account username (your email address) on your request.
New file users should create an account at www.Interfolio.com. Once you have created your file you may start adding materials to it by following the directions provided by Interfolio.
For further information, contact Career Services at 716-888-2170.
Go to: http://www.Interfolio.com
Go to the website.
Exercise Like The Animals is a Buffalo business. We teach students and families from toddlers on up to grandparents that exercise that's fun get's done. We do it with a unique blend of animal mimicry and rhymes that encourage movement and understanding about animals.
Again this Summer we will be providing workout instructions based on Exercise Like The Animals from A to Z, a book written with my 8 y.o. son, Max. From July 6 until September 4, each Monday through Friday at 11:30 and again at noon, instructors will lead groups in a 25 minute session of Exercise Like The Animals.
New this Summer, Exercise Like The Animals will deliver exercise and educational programming at Mutual Riverfront Park(MRP). This program runs mornings Monday to Thursday from 9:30 to 11:00 AM beginning July 6 and ending July 30. We will be creating a new set of animals based on our region's animals. After a 25 minute large group workout at MRP, participants will break out into two groups 1) for art instruction and sketching of the animals they pretended to be and 2) for a nature walk and talk to enhance the learning of the animals, the river, and the lake beyond the new animal rhymes.
Exercise Like The Animals seeks students in a biology/early education major with an interest in fitness and the animals natural to our region. Persons with great interest in fitness and human well-being are highly encouraged to apply. Students are encouraged to apply for 1 and 2 or 2 and 3 below or just for any one position.
Available student opportunities include:
1. Assistant Exercise Instructor - Expected to learn Exercise Like The Animals (e.g. A to Z and Buffalo Natives) and set the good exercise example, while encouraging same among participants (up to 60 hours from July to August)
2. Nature Assistant - Responsible for taking 30 minute nature walk and talk with up to 25 students. (20 hours in July + prep time)
3. Assistant Artist - Expected to assist lead artist with up to 25 students (20 hours in July + prep time)
Exercise Like The Animals
Kids Fitness Coach, Group Fitness Instructor & Author
Certified & Insured
LinkedIn Profile - Let's connect!
On July 1, 2014, Kenmore Town of Tonawanda UFSD swiched employment application services, and is now part of the Monroe 2 BOCES system, also used by Williamsville Central Schools. We are currently hiring for a variety of teaching positions, teaching assistant positions, as well as substitute teaching positions in all disciplines and at all levels. For more information, go to the KenTon website, www.kenton.k12.ny.us, where you can click on Human Resources, then Job Opportunities, and be directed to our new applicant tracker site. All candiidates will need to set up an account on the application system, which can be found at http://secure.myschooljobs.org/kenton/
All resumes submitted to College Central go through an approval process from the GRIFF Center Career Services, and you may receive feedback with suggestions to strengthen your resume before you receive final approval.
We try to review student and alumni resumes submitted for posting on College Central as soon as possible, typically within 24-48 hours of submission. However if you submit your resume over the weekend or a school holiday, it may take longer to be approved.
For the reasons listed above, we encourage students and alumni to submit their resume well in advance of posted deadlines (if the position you are seeking requires submission through College Central instead of a direct application to the employer). We do not want anyone to miss an application deadline because of our approval process--If you need immediate approval of your resume because of a deadline, PLEASE CALL THE GRIFF CENTER (716) 888-2170 during business hours (M-Th, 8:00am - 8:00pm, or F, 8:00am - 5:00pm) and we will assist you.
We are looking for students passionate about service for our Summer 2015 Philanthropy & Voluntary Service program in Washington, DC. Our comprehensive program includes academic credit, a guaranteed internship placement and fully furnished housing in the heart of Washington, DC.
More information on our programs may be found at www.DCinternships.org/IPVS.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Canisius College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.