Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Center and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Career Services is here to assist students with all of their career and life planning needs. We help with:
Interviewing Tips (Mock Interviews)
Career Fair Prep
Career Events, and more!
Come visit us in 1006A, email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 412-369-3632 or 412-369-3640
*All appointments are being done virtually at this time*
- Career Choice
Career Services is provided two days a week at the West Hills Center or by email. We help cover everything from resume writing, cover letter reviewing, mock interviews, internship and job searching, career events and more!
Please email Michelle at email@example.com or Stasia Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment
- Career Choice
Join the Meeting here: https://ccac.zoom.us/j/97046528367?pwd=NEk0bXNrYktqaHhCNlhEYkJVa3h3UT09
Join Bender Consulting, Pittsburgh Hires Veterans, Lend an Ear Consulting and a CCAC alums/student panel to talk about Neurodiversity, DisAbility, and the Job Hunt at 11am on October 29th for Disability Awareness Month!
CCAC Career Services continues to assist Student, Alumni & Community jobseekers virtually via on-line services, email and phone. Current students may make a virtual appointment through Appointment Central at MyCCAC with staff. On-line services are available to all at www.ccac.edu or by contacting any Career Services office or staff member. Email CareerServices@ccac.edu for questions. For more information use the link below.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Community College of Allegheny County; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.