Searching for a job in the midst of a global pandemic calls for persistence, patience and out-of-the-box thinking. Set yourself up for success with a free virtual workshop offering the latest advice on job search strategies, career planning, resume writing, interviewing skills and more.
Thursday, November 5, 2020
1–2 p.m. via Zoom
A link to the Zoom meeting will be emailed to you by October 22.
This workshop will be led by:
Keith L. Ewancio, ‘92
Director of Human Resources
Social Security Administration
Carol J. Vellucci
Sponsored by the CCBC Alumni Association in partnership with CCBC Career Services.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to The Community College of Baltimore County; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.