The Free Library of Philadelphia is hosting 6 Job Fairs in the Coming Months
NOT A CCP EVENT
Bring your resumes and dress in business casual
Parkway Central Library
1901 Vine Street
Thursday, May 21
9 am - 1 pm
Northeast Regional Library
2228 Cottman Avenue
Friday, June 19
10 am - 4 pm
Joseph E. Coleman Northwest Regional Library
68 W. Chelten Avenue
Saturday, August 29
11 am - 3 pm
McPherson Square Library
601 E. Indiana Avenue
Friday, September 25
10 am - 2 pm
6942 Woodland Avenue
Thursday, October 8
12 noon - 5 pm
Katharine Drexel Library
11099 Knights Road
Friday October 23
10 am - 4 pm
STEPHEN GOULD CORPORATION
Company Description Stephen Gould Corporation is a global leader in Packaging, Printing, Displays, Marketing Support, Fulfillment and Distribution. We are a full turn-key supplier to our clients and our ability to take a program from creation to market is what makes us a valuable partner. Our programs are customized to our clients need and our strength is in our global footprint and our ability to meet any challenge.
Looking for a Sales Executive
LOOK UP THIS EMPLOYER IN THE EMPLOYER SECTION OF YOUR COLLEGE CENTRAL ACCOUNT, JOB 3965730
• Establish and enforce managers standards
• Identify business opportunities
• Identify product improvements or new products
• Create relationships with potential clients
• Research and analyze sales opportunities
• Sell products by establishing contact with prospects
• Entertain clients weekly
• Cold Call 20-50 prospects weekly
• Travel remotely or abroad, must have reliable transportation
• Create long lasting relationships with clients and partners
• Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma (preferred not required)
• Previous sales experience
• Previous "service" industry experience
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Community College of Philadelphia; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors. You must obtain our school password in order to post your profile.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.