Chipotle wants to create 4,000 jobs in one day.
National Career Day, Sept 9, from 8 am - 11 am
REGISTER BELOW ON THE WEBLINK
The Mexican eatery is planning a hiring blitz during what it's calling "National Career Day" on Sept. 9 in hopes of attracting thousands of new employees.
Those hired will start out earning $10 an hour, with paid sick time and vacation, and tuition reimbursement. But the company is also dangling the opportunity for quick promotions and a chance to land a special "Restaurateur" gig - a level of achievement for the highest performing managers that would bring with it a company car and six-figure salary.
Part-Time Assistant Teacher - Infant Classroom
Apple Child Care Center (N.E. Philadelphia)
6901 Hawthorne St Philadelphia 19149
Corner of Hawthorne Street and Longshore Avenue at the Johnson Memorial Church in the Mayfair section of N.E. Philadelphia
Position: part-time assistant teacher for Infant Classroom.
Hours: M-F 230pm – 6pm
Education: candidates will be highly considered if they have one of the following: CDA (Childcare Development Accreditation), Associate’s in Early Childhood Education or a candidate that is presently enrolled and pursuing a degree in ECE. Transcripts must be submitted with your resume.
Please list your relevant work experience, and indicate if you have knowledge of Keystone Stars or ERS (Environmental Rating Scale). Candidate must have good English verbal skills and be a compassionate caregiver able to work in a relaxed and stimulating classroom environment.
Compensation: Competitive with market. Salary is negotiable and based on your relevant work experience and educational background.
Responsibilities include maintaining safety and safe-care routines, tummy-time, child hygiene, effectively communicating with parents, bringing a positive attitude daily, working well with fellow teachers, and taking the best care possible of our children. Show us that you are serious about infant care and can add to the educational value of our program!
We are a Keystone STAR-3 facility. Staff must meet Keystone Stars and Dept of Human Services quality standards.
Candidates must have good English verbal skills, be compassionate and able to work in a relaxed and stimulating environment that teaches children language, socialization and cognitive learning.
Resumes are held in confidence. In your email, please indicate your availability to schedule an appointment at our facility with the school director during the next week.
Apple Child Care Center is in the Mayfair section of N.E. Philadelphia, and we are easily accessible by car or the SEPTA 88 bus (to the corner of Hawthorne Street and Longshore Avenue).
Serious applications only! Equal Opportunity Employer
Email covber letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JEVS Youth Serviceshiring 2-3 people to work in our Career Strategies (CS) Youth Services department. The CS Youth Services team provides college and career readiness services to at-risk high school students in the Philadelphia School District and the greater Philadelphia region. We are looking for talented individuals interested in having an impact on young people's lives! Individuals would provide varied support to youth including: aptitude and interest assessments, college application support, 21st Century Skills development, service-learning project facilitation, SAT/ACT/PSAT preparation, and mentoring.
Must have a Master's Degree and experience.
You can learn more about the positions and apply online at the link below.
(Jobs are listed under "Career Strategies- Center City")
Looking for part time work?
Seeking Bartenders, Servers, Event support, Production Cooks, and Event Chefs
Do you want to work in an upscale, enjoyable work environment that offers good pay and flexible benefits? If yes, Brulee Catering is for you.
Come with a resume and dressed in business casual
Tuesday, Aug. 25 or Saturday, Aug. 29
Time: 12 noon to 4pm
Location: Independence Seaport Museum, 4th Floor
Penn's Landing at Walnut Street
Or you can apply online by clicking on the weblink below.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Community College of Philadelphia; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors. You must obtain our school password in order to post your profile.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.