The Health Education Department's resource room, the Link Center, in MUB 301, is seeking applicants for Federal Work Study (FWS) student worker jobs. These positions pay $15 per hour. Students work 4 to 15 hours per week with flexible schedules, Monday through Thursday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
Complete the SHEP process in your web4 and contact Andrew Ciscel, email@example.com, 415-452-5202, for details on applying.
1. Student Workers in the Link Center / Health Education Dept. must have at least 6 months experience in one of these areas:
~Peer Education and Peer Mentoring
2. Current Enrollment or Completion of a Health Education course (recommended courses include Health 25, 27, 33, 53, 54, 64 or 67) or equivalent demonstrated interested in community health, community mental health, or infectious disease prevention.
3. Enrolled in 6 or more units and qualify for FEDERAL WORK STUDY after completing your FAFSA
Brief job description: Support services for students & administrative assistance for instructors.
Job Description in Detail:
As part of the Link Center and Health Education Dept team, student workers greet students visiting the Link Center and provide referrals and resources such as health education information, safer sex referrals and HIV testing. They also assist students with CCSF applications, Financial Aid, school work, including assisting students with basic computer tasks (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Link Center staff also answer phones, take messages, forward calls, and assist in the organization and maintenance of Link Center resources. Staff will also assist in special projects as needed and participate in event planning.
Welcome to our new online job posting, resume database, and career information system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and so employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time. Make your portfolio available to employers when you have it ready to share.
Contact the Career Services/Work Experience Office, if you have questions.
Stay job search savvy and smart! Log into your CCN User Account and subscribe to career advice podcasts for FREE!
Listen to "Ask Your Career Center" to learn more about how CCSF's Career Services/Work Experience Office and Career Development Center can help you.
Go to the website.
Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, & Instagram are great ways to stay up-to-date with CCSF's Career Services. Sign up and follow us today! To follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Linked In, click on the respective icons in the upper right-hand corner of the CCSF CCN homepage (above). To follow us on Instagram ...
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to City College of San Francisco; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.