Welcome to the College Central Network (CCN), an online job posting and resume database system.
Your student account will allow you to access your student CCN dashboard giving you the ability to search job, interact with employers, sign up for events, and much more!
Throughout the year, employers will post full-time, part-time (on campus and off campus), Internships and Co-op positions for you to apply too.
Once you’ve successfully reached your student dashboard portal, you will find the list of “Upcoming Events & Programs” listed on the right side of the page. You can find CCSU career related events listed in this area.
Please remember to check back regularly as we update the website daily.
Contact the Career Success Center (860-832-1615)
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Central Connecticut State University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.