Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Center for Innovative Musicianship and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Discuss broad career goals and strategies, seek advice on a special project or learn more about how CIM² can help you.
- Application Assistance
- Course Selection
- Cover Letter Review
- Job Search
- Mock Interview
- Personal Statement Review
- Portfolio Review
- Resume/ CV Review
- Teaching Assessment
Welcome to our new online career management system, your online platform to search for opportunities, manage your portfolio and connect with CIM².
Once registered, you can access these services at any time from any computer or your mobile device.
You can also upload your resume and portfolio and choose to make them searchable by potential employers from around the US (optional).
Contact Matthew Arnold if you have questions at email@example.com.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Cleveland Institute of Music; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.