Welcome to Clarke University's job posting and resume database system.
Clarke students are pre-registered using your Clarke student ID and email address on file.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume. Your resume will be reviewed by the Career Services staff and recommendations made as needed.
When uploading, review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office at 563-588-6321 if you have questions.
No. College Central Network is FREE to Clarke University students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
When you go to the log-in page at College Central Network, there is a “Forgot Password” link below the Sign In button.
If you can’t get into your account, try your Clarke user name in the User ID field(first name_last name)and Forgot Password. If you continue to have trouble accessing your account, contact Career Services at: email@example.com or call 563-588-6302.
Go to: www.collegecentral.com/clarke
•Click the Students or Alumni icon
•Enter your User ID,enter your password and click Sign In.
Select Search - My Schools Jobs, enter criteria specific to the type of opportunity you are seeking, such as major, location, or job types. Then Begin Search.
You can search Jobs Central and Interns Central to look for national postings, using filters and criteria that match your skills and major.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Clarke University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- We are happy to provide support to our alumni through access to job postings, both through the Clarke managed CCN site, and through outside resources. We can assist with resume and portfolio review as you prepare for that next step in your career. Both of these features can be found in CNN to make it easy to store and access information when applying for jobs.