Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
We understand the importance of obtaining relevant work experience and planning your career goals. Our Career Services Office assists students and alumni reach their career goals by providing the knowledge and tools necessary to succeed.
- Career Choice
- Career Services Event
- Change of Major
- Choice of Major
- Portfolio Review
Applying for the co-op/internship program, general questions about the program or starting your co-op/internship search. Classes related to co-op/intership program are: EBE 2701, EBE 2702, EBE 2703, EBE 2704, OAD 2703, MTM 4000
Do you want to make money while going to school? The College offers valuable part-time employment for our students through our Work-Study Program! Positions are competitive, so do your best to be thorough on your application, especially regarding your skills and how you can be helpful and effective in the position that you are seeking. Check out the two types of work-study positions we offer!
Any student is eligible to participate in the College Work-Study Program.
Students must meet financial eligibility requirements to qualify for the Federal Work-Study program. Financial need is determined by the Financial Aid Office by information on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Work Study
We understand the importance of obtaining relevant work experience and planning your career goals. Our Career Services Office assists students and alumni reach their career goals by providing the knowledge and tools necessary to succeed
- Alumni Meeting
Career Services can assist you with updating or creating a resume for your job search.
- Resume Review
Career Services can assist you with preparing for your next interview. We also have a career closet if you need interview attire.
- Interview Assistance
Welcome to our new online job posting, resume database, and career information system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and so employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time. Make your portfolio available to employers when you have it ready to share.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Clark State Community College was selected by the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) to participate in the Bright Experiences Federal Work Study Program. This initiative may allow qualifying students an opportunity to earn Federal Work Study funds for work experiences required by their academic programs. To see if you qualify, complete your FAFSA and the work-study application:
1. Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you need assistance with completing the FAFSA or have questions about your completed FAFSA form, contact the Financial Aid Office at 937-328-6034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complete and submit the online work-study application. Select the link below to access the application.
Ask us questions!
If you have questions about Work-Study or the Bright Experiences Federal Work Study Program, contact Career Service at 937-328-6472 or email@example.com.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Clark State College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.