Forgot your User ID - Opens a dialog? Forgot your Password - Opens a dialog? Pre-registered? Activate - Opens a dialog your account! Not registered? Sign up!
Add the CCN app to your tablet or smartphone home screen.

Add the College Central® app to your tablet or smartphone home screen.

Get the app

Figuring out what career and major to choose can be a daunting task! We understand that and would love to join you on your journey toward finding a satisfying career. The Career Resource Center on our main campus is open Monday-Friday in AC2 Room 174 from 9am-4pm and coming soon to our Herndon campus 

A career counselor is available to help you discover and explore careers and majors that fit your personality, vaules, interests and skills.  If you would like personalized assistance, you may schedule an appointment with a career counselor by calling 559-325-5398.  We can also help you with your job search. We  have Computers available for career and transfer exploration, resume and cover letter creation as well as job search.  Stop by the office to say hello and check out our resources.


FEDERAL WORK STUDY (FWS)  --  Students must be eligible for FWS in order to apply for any positions that are labeled FWS.


What is Federal Work Study?

Federal Work Study is a financial aid program which is awarded to eligible students as part of their financial aid award package.  Students awarded FWS are given an opportunity to earn up to the amount of their annual FWS award by working on campus.

The goal of the FWS program is to provide students with real world work experience while allowing them to earn money to help finance their education. 


Was I awarded FWS?

To find out if you have a work-study award, please log in to your WebAdvisor account and check your financial aid awards.  Students who are awarded a FWS award will be sent an email to their student email account with instructions.


What can I do if I was not awarded FWS?

If you were not awarded FWS, and meet the qualifications below, please contact the Financial Aid Office in AC2-140 to request FWS.

To be eligible for a FWS award, you must:

  • Have a completed financial aid file.
  • Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units.
  • Be maintaining satisfactory academic progress (not be in a 'disqual' status).
  • Have at least $2500 unmet need.





There are no currently active announcements.

About Our Services

You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:

  • Search for jobs posted exclusively to Clovis Community College-CA; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
  • Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
  • Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
  • Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
  • Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
  • Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
  • Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
  • Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
  • If you prefer doing your research independently and online, take advantage of the links below to help with career exploration.
  •  (please stop by the Career and Employment Resource Center for the school ID Code)