The Job Placement Office at Contra Costa College acts only as a referral service and is not responsible or liable for the conduct or misrepresentation of Contra Costa College students or alumni hired by off-campus employers or private individuals. Due to the volume of students & alumni who receive services from this office, we are unable to conduct reference or background checks of each student/alumnus. Therefore, it is the responsibility of each employer/organization/private indivdual to undertake this responsibility of due diligence.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes a link to activate your account.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Contra Costa College students, alumni.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni.
- Contra Costa College's College Central Network site is available to you as an employer seeking CCC alumni and student applicants.
- Register and take advantage of the opportunities to post available jobs with your business or organization. Once you post a job, students and alumni can find these jobs when they search the site.
- Once you register, you can also search for student and alumni resumes to find good-fit candidates for your available positions.
- Periodic announcements on the site will alert you to special opportunities for employers.
- Good luck in your candidate search! Please contact Lisa with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.