The Job Placement Office at Contra Costa College acts only as a referral service and is not responsible or liable for the conduct or misrepresentation of Contra Costa College students or alumni hired by off-campus employers or private individuals. Due to the volume of students & alumni who receive services from this office, we are unable to conduct reference or background checks of each student/alumnus. Therefore, it is the responsibility of each employer/organization/private indivdual to undertake this responsibility of due diligence.
Hello, I'm the new Career Development Services Coordinator at Contra Costa College. I'm looking forward to assisting you with your job search and hiring needs. Office and drop-in hours will be posted soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-215-6010. Thank you! Lisa Franklin
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes your Access ID and Password and defines your Access Level.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Contra Costa College students, alumni.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni.
- Contra Costa College's College Central Network site is available to you as an employer seeking CCC alumni and student applicants.
- Register and take advantage of the opportunities to post available jobs with your business or organization. Once you post a job, students and alumni can find these jobs when they search the site.
- Once you register, you can also search for student and alumni resumes to find good-fit candidates for your available positions.
- Periodic announcements on the site will alert you to special opportunities for employers.
- Good luck in your candidate search! Please contact Lisa with questions at email@example.com.