The Job Placement Office at Contra Costa College acts only as a referral service. We make no representations or guarantees about positions posted by the office. The Job Placement Office is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment. Due to the volume of jobs received by this office, we are unable to research the integrity of each organization or person that lists a job with us. Therefore, you are urged to undertake this responsibility yourself.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Contra Costa College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Contra Costa College's online job board is available to you as a student or alumni of CCC.
- Register and take advantage of the Resume Builder function, which allows you to build and submit a resume and receive editing suggestions as needed.
- Search for specific types of jobs and internships and apply for them through the site or by following the instructions provided in the job posting.
- View career and job search resources and videos on the site that will help guide you in career development and job search activities.
- Look for events and announcements of special opportunities for CCC students and alumni.
- Good luck in your search! Please contact Career Services with questions at email@example.com or 510-215-6865.