My name is David Sirmon. I am the new Workforce development Coordinator for UA-Cossatot. I want to welcome everyone to the Virtual Career Center site. Students and community members,this will be your one stop shop for full or part-time jobs. Please feel free to call me at 870-584-4471 ext 1136.
Don't forget about Career/Job Fair on April 18 in De Queen at the Adams building.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.