Many of the colleges and universities that regularly visit our campus for information sessions have transitioned to virtual formats. We will maintain a schedule and links to these sessions within the College Fair: Virtual Information Event Schedule.
On-demand webinars appear first in the listing. The final update to the autumn semester schedule will be shared November 3.
Go to the website.
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Central Ohio Technical College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- The Office of Career Development is available to assist Central Ohio Technical College students. The office provides students and graduates with individualized career planning and consultation with job search strategies and labor market information, assistance in preparing quality resumes and cover letters, help in developing effective interviewing skills, information on employers' expectations and career assessment for undecided students.