Welcome to our new online internship/job posting and resume database system (and much more: career articles, podcasts, create a professional portfolio and/or cover letter)!
Once registered, you can search for internship and/or jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you will need to upload a well-crafted resume (see the tutorial and resume builder via the main page).
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
The Office of Career Services (OCS) posts internship/employment openings and seeks employment listings without investigation. Internship and job seekers will need to use the information at their own risk; however, when a problem exists over a complaint or a fraudulent posting, OCS personnel will take appropriate action to clarify and rectify the situation.
Please contact OCS if you have questions or concerns.
All the best!
Darren L. Noble, M.A.
Director, Office of Career Services (OCS)
Engage. Envision. Equip.
Connect with OCS via LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
Crown College ¦ 8700 College View Drive (N224)
St. Bonifacius, MN 55375 ¦ 952.446.4352 ¦ firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to: http://www.crown.edu/career
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Crown College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- Students: be sure to contact the Office of Career Services when you need assistance. We are here to assist you with general career guidance, choosing a major, resume/cover letter advice, internship & job search, interview preparation, professional networking & branding, social media/LinkedIn, applying to graduate school, and more.