Welcome to our online job posting, resume database, and career information system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
You will want to upload a resume so that you will be able to apply for opportunities and so employers can consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time. Make your portfolio available to employers when you have it ready to share.
Contact the Career Services Office if you have questions.
The Experiential Learning Center/Career Services (ELC/CS) Office of the College of Saint Elizabeth reserves the right to refuse any postings which are contrary to the mission and values of the college as stated on the college’s website.The ELC/CS Office also makes no representations or guarantees about positions listed on its website and is not responsible for volunteer, intern or employees’ safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of volunteering, interning or employment. It is the responsibility of the student/alumnus to take all necessary precautions when interviewing for or accepting positions and the student/alumnus is solely responsible for obtaining necessary information concerning the volunteer or internship opportunity or the employer. The ELC/CS Office abides by the principles set forth by the National Association of Colleges & Employers - http://www.naceweb.org/principles/
Go to the website.
The Office of Career Services & Student Employment seeks to maintain a positive relationship with employing organizations from every sector of the economy. Some conditions of employment, however, are outside the range of opportunities that we choose to offer students. On-campus recruiting, attendance at Career Fairs, and/or postings to the CSE Connects website, will be open to commission sales organizations only if they agree in writing to the following conditions:
• Any new hire will be paid a clearly specified salary of at least $20,000 annually for a period of at least 12 months after the initial date of employment (a signed document will specify the minimum salary that will be offered). Salary will be pro-rated for part-time employment. This does not require that the person be maintained in employment, but rather that the base salaries will be met during these periods of employment.
• The agreed upon salary will begin immediately upon affiliation with your firm and not after a period of unsalaried preparation for licensing.
• New hires will not be required to assume the costs of their own training and/or licensure and/or registration.
• Any candidate leaving the organization will not be found to be in debt to the organization for training expenses or for “draw against commission” in lieu of salary in cases where it is alleged that commissions earned failed to cover the amount of the draw.
Please note: There must be a signed statement on company letterhead from a senior official of the organization attesting that the employer agrees to each of the above terms for any student hired through any on-campus contact or via the CSE Connects web service.
We appreciate your understanding.
Director, Career Services & Student Employment
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to College of Saint Elizabeth; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Connect with the Experiential Learning Center in order to develop/refine a resume, obtain assistance with an on or off-campus job, internship or volunteer experience, apply for the formal mentoring program, develop a professional social media presence, develop a career plan specific to you, choose a major, and so much more!