Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
Starting in Fall 2018: A relatively small scale recruiting effort will be performed to fill outreach and office positions, including Recruiting Assistant, Office Operations Supervisor, and Clerk positions.
Starting in January 2019: The Census Bureau will begin opening 40 Area Census Offices (ACOs) to support the first large field operation, Address Canvassing. The recruiting effort will take place from January 2019 to June 2019.
Starting in June 2019: An additional 208 ACOs will begin opening to support all field operations conducted in the year 2020. The recruiting effort will take place from September 2019 to February 2020.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Chicago State University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Services for CSU students and alumni include:
- Help Choosing a Major/Career Path
- Career Planning
- Professional Development Workshops
- Internship Opportunities
- Job Search Document Assistance (Cover Letters, Resumes)
- Job Search Assistance
- Application Assistance (Graduate School, Internship, Fellowship, etc)
- Career Assessment
- Personal Branding
- Career Fairs and On-Campus Recruitment Interviews