Mark Your Calendars! Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 4:30-6:30 pm, Social Room: 2nd Floor, Wick Center
Who Should Attend: All students and all majors welcome!
Come and network with representatives in the health care field and learn about jobs, internships, practicums, clinical and volunteer opportunities.
Go to the website.
Remember to always check out the RIC bulletin board in Duns Scotus for Career Services information/job opportunities/interesting articles.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Daemen College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.