Check out all the new part-time / full-time jobs added on College Central Network. Please sign in to your College Central Network Account, to view the positions, if you have not done so already.
Check out all the new paid / unpaid Internships added on College Central Network. Please sign in to your College Central Network Account, to view the positions, if you have not done so already.
Mark Your Calendars! Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 4:30-6:30 pm, Social Room: 2nd Floor, Wick Center
Who Should Attend: All students and all majors welcome!
Come and network with representatives in the health care field and learn about jobs, internships, practicums, clinical and volunteer opportunities.
Jobsapalooza is WNY's most versatile career event. Open to students, alumni and community members, attendees are welcome to network with employers regarding internships, jobs, career trends, industry insights and more. Professional attire is recommended.
Remember to always check out the RIC bulletin board in Duns Scotus for Career Services information/job opportunities/interesting articles.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Daemen College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online. After you register, you must obtain our school password in order to search the profiles.