Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Development office if you have questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Davidson-Davie Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Career Development accepts appointments and walk-ins during office hours.
- What help is available to DCCC Alumni?
- Individual Career Counseling
- Focus 2 Career Assessment
- Resume & Cover Letter assistance and feedback
- Interview Preparation & Coaching
- Job Search leads
- We STRONGLY recommend that you visit or office to request feedback from our staff about your resume before you upload it to this website for employers to review.
- In addition, we also recommend that you prepare for an upcoming job interview by scheduling and appointment with our office for Interview Coaching.