Post to the North Carolina Community & Technical Colleges Jobs Consortium for FREE
We are one of 33 schools in the North Carolina Community & Technical Colleges Jobs Consortium. You may post to all of these schools including Davidson-Davie Community College for FREE.
There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes a link to activate your account.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Davidson-Davie Community College students, alumni, community residents.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni, community residents. When searching for alumni, your results may include community residents.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni, community residents.
- What services are available to employers?
- Advertising of job openings
- Register for our Health & Wellness Careers Fair (Fall)
- Register for our Annual Job Fair (Spring)
- Request an on campus recruiting visit
- Ask us about our Job Location & Development services
- In addition, Davidson County Community College offers on-campus recruiting throughout the year. If you are interested in recruiting students for future employment and would like to visit our Davidson and/or Davie campus, call (336) 249-8186 extension 6139.
- DCCC WILL NOT schedule on-campus recruitment or advertise job openings on this online job board from employers that engage in direct, network, or multi-level marketing and/or organizations that charge employees a fee (certification or licensing fee, equipment purchase, initial investment in the company, loan, etc).