Are you a current student looking to work on the Dakota County Technical School Campus? Follow these steps:
1) Click on the blue "Search - My School's Jobs" link on the entry page
2) Select "Student Employment" from the "View Jobs by Job Type" pull down menu
3) Click on the blue "View Jobs by Job Type" button
All of the open, on-campus positions will then be listed.
To apply for a job:
1) Contact the job's supervisor directly via email (or as directed on the job posting) to let them know you are interested and
2) Fill out a DCTC student employee application. http://www.dctc.edu/admissions/pay-for-college/student-employment/
Welcome to DCTC's online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates on our system, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services Office if you have questions.
Internships provide students with an excellent opportunity to gain practical real-world experience. Learn about internships, how to find one, and how to be successful at your internship site at the following link.
Go to the website.
General information to help determine whether interns must be paid the minimum wage and overtime under the Fair Labor Standards Act for the services that they provide to “for-profit” private sector employers
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Dakota County Technical College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.