Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
With more than 150 careers available, the opportunity for graduates to succeed is here. We are currently experiencing unprecedented times and many graduates may not be finding the employment opportunities they are looking for through more traditional employment options and the Regular Army may be a perfect fit for their needs. I know for myself, joining the U.S. Army after graduating from college was the best thing that I ever did for my career.
If current students are concerned they might not find traditional internships and/or practicums this fall, they might consider joining the Army Reserves. Employment opportunities in the Army Reserves could give students real life job experiences on a part-time basis and also help them remain focused on graduation.
Below are two ways of requesting information through social media efforts so that students and/or alumni can request information about career opportunities with the U.S. Army. These special links will remain active until 30 Sept 2020.
Or text ANJ8 to 462769
Michael Bankey, Ph.D.
Education Services Specialist
U.S. Army Recruiting Battalion
Cell: (216) 218-9368
Welcome to our new online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Development Office if you have questions.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Defiance College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.