ATTENTION ALL STUDENT & ALUMNI USERS OF DMACC'S COLLEGE CENTRAL NETWORK:
Listing of job postings on this site should not be deemed as a representation by Des Moines Area Community College of an employer's fitness or credentials. Des Moines Area Community College expressly disclaims any liability which results from any applicant's response to any job posted on this site. Des Moines Area Community College reserves the right to make changes to or deny access to the online job board at its sole discretion. All concerns and issues should be brought to our attention via an email to the Career Center at email@example.com.
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
If you find a suspicious posting on the DMACC College Central Network website or have a suspicious interaction with an employer who you connected with through the site, contact the DMACC Career Center IMMEDIATELY at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-964-6463.
Additional information about avoiding job scams can be found on the Federal Trade Commission's website (linked below).
Go to the website.
Did you recently complete a degree, diploma, or certificate program at DMACC? If yes, please take a moment to complete our graduate follow-up survey (linked below). The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete.
Each year, the DMACC Career Center collects data about our graduates' professional and academic pursuits. All data is confidential and reported in groups by program. Please help us complete our report by completing your survey today!
If you experience issues accessing the Outcomes Survey website, please contact the Career Center at 515-964-6463 or email@example.com.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Des Moines Area Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.