Drury University is currently closed for Winter Break. We will reopen on Wednesday, January 2nd.
Career Services at Drury University provides recruiting services to employers who offer employment opportunities to students/alumni that are deemed to be legitimate by our office. We reserve the right to refuse services to employers that do not adhere to our policies, or any other rules/guidelines of Drury University.
1) Third-party recruiters must disclose the name of the company/organization they are recruiting for and position title to Career Services. Employers must also include contact information if Career Service deems it necessary to verify that the position is a valid job opportunity. Our office will keep this information confidential.
2) Third-party recruiters must disclose the name of the company/organization they are recruiting for to the student/alumni before any credentials are released.
3) Employers must recruit all qualified students, regardless of their race, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
4) Commission-only positions may be posted on College Central Network, but employers will not be allowed to search the resume database. Positions must be listed as such on the job announcement.
5) Positions that are located at an individual’s place of residence will not be posted.
6) Positions that require students/alumni to purchase products as a condition of employment will not be posted.
7) Absolutely no positions will be posted where a fee is paid to the employer by the student/alumni.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes a link to activate your account.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Drury University students, alumni.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni.
- On-Campus Interviewing
In addition to posting on our Job Board, you may also post positions that involve on-campus interviews. An interview date will be scheduled after we review and approve your posting. You may then log in to check submissions, candidate status and schedules. On-campus interviews occur during specific times of the year. If you do not know our recruiting schedule, please contact us before posting your job.
- Thank you for your interest in recruiting Drury students and/or alumni. As of June 2015, we are transitioning to the CCN system for job and internship postings. We hope you will enjoy using this free, user-friendly system.
- If you are interested in recruiting on Drury's campus by holding an information table in a high-traffic area or scheduling on-campus interview sessions, please contact our office at 417-873-7284 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in have a Drury intern, please contact Lisa Tessier at email@example.com.
- Drury participates in an Annual Job Fair along with 4 area colleges. The job fair is February 28, 2017. Click here for information about registering.