When: 9am - 2pm May 7th
Where: Addison Trail High School, 213 N. Lombard Road in Addison
For more info: Contact Mary Heneghan at 630-693-7510 or email@example.com
The FREE Job Expo will feature Addison businesses, particularly manufacturing and industrial companies.
Be sure to bring your resume - employers are waiting to meet you!
The expo is open to all languages and skill levels (training opportunities will be available in the future).
Meet face-to-face with area employers who have openings right now!
The Daily Herald Professional & Diversity Career Event
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
11:00AM - 2:00PM
Holiday Inn Rolling Meadows - Schaumburg Area
3405 Algonquin Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Free to Attend!
All job seekers are welcome to attend regardless of
background, race, ethnicity or gender.
Positions in the following areas are typically available:
Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Management, General Business, Marketing, Retail, Administrative, Insurance, Banking, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Education, Law Enforcement, Government, Military, Hospitality, Human Resources, Technicians, Telemarketing, Healthcare, IT and more.
Tips For Success:
1. For additional details and to pre-register go to: www.catalystcareergroup.com
Register and submit your resume. Companies view the resumes before the event and may invite you to come and meet them. We recommend that you pre-register, but it is not required.
2. Dress professionally. Business attire. First impressions go a long way.
3. Plan to spend a minimum of 1 hour at the event.
4. Bring multiple copies of your resume. And bring a friend - all jobseekers are welcome.
5. Prepare your 30-60 second "Value Statement." Offer everyone you meet a clear snapshot of who you are and what you have to offer a company as an employee. What were your past positions? How did you benefit your previous employers? What would you like to do in the future? Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to meet the hiring managers in person. Come prepared to stand out from the crowd.
6. Keep an open mind. Meet with as many of the companies as you can. We have had many jobseekers discover companies and positions that they had not known about or considered before they came. Don't miss out - you may be surprised at what you find.
Go to the website.
Chicago’s 16th Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair:
Friday, April 29, 2016 at the Embassy Suites Downtown Magnificent Mile (511 N Columbus Dr. Chicago, IL 60611) from 11 AM – 3 PM.
Chicago’s major employers like: MB Financial Bank, Federal Aviation Administration, Crawford Broadcasting, CBS Radio, AppleOne, Hyatt, McMaster Carr, College of Lake County and more with hundreds of jobs and career positions from entry to professional level, will be hiring.
Admission for candidates is FREE and Open to the PUBLIC! Ages 18+ only. Bring plenty of resumes and business attire is required.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with CHICAGO in the subject line.
Go to the website.
American Access Casualty Company (AACC) is a fast-growing, highly
successful private passenger automobile insurance company located
in the western suburbs of Chicago. Our mission is to be “driven to do the right thing at every turn.” To deliver on that mission and continue our growth, we are looking for highly-motivated employees that can grow with us.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR TALENTED
INDIVIDUALS FOR THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:
Customer Service Department
Technical Support Team
We offer our employees competitive salaries and attractive benefits
that include Medical/Dental/ Vision coverage, 401k with employer match, and a generous PTO package.
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
2211 Butterfield Road
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Bring your resume. Interviews conducted on the spot.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
- If you are a community resident who would like to search for jobs, you must first register. Please indicate that you are a Community Resident on your registration form. Once registered, you may also receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- If you are an employer in the community who would like to recruit our students and/or alumni, please go to our Employer page.