Welcome to our online job posting and resume database system for Eastern Florida State College students and alumni.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact the Career Services office if you have questions.
Go to the website.
Monday through Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
*Please allow ample response time for days when closed*
The Career Planning and Development Center at Eastern Florida State College maintains this website as a service to our students and alumni. The presence of internship and job postings on this website does not indicate an endorsement from Eastern Florida State College or the Career Planning and Development Center. The Career Planning and Development Center at Eastern Florida State College makes no representation or guarantees about positions listed on its website and is not responsible for safety, security, wages, working conditions or other aspects of off-campus internships or employment. Students, alumni and other visitors to this site are responsible for checking the credentials and integrity of employers and are responsible for taking all necessary precautions when interviewing for, or accepting these positions.
This website contains links that are not under the control of the Career Planning and Development Center at Eastern Florida State College; therefore we assume no responsibility for the contents of any linked site. The Career Center provides these links only as a convenience. Eastern Florida State College and The Career Planning and Development Center assume no liability for acts or omissions by third parties or for material supplied by them. Students, alumni and other visitors to our website are solely responsible for the usage of the supplied links.
We reserve the right to disapprove any résumé that does not meet our minimum standards; including spelling, grammar, and formatting issues. Thank you for understanding. If you need help creating a résumé please contact the Career Planning & Development Center at 321-433-7324. Thank you.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Eastern Florida State College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.