Welcome to the Career & Professional Development Program for Graduate Students and Postdoc's online job posting site, resume database, career information system, and (coming soon) career services appointment scheduler.
This service is FREE to all Einstein graduate students, postdocs, and alumni. Once registered, you can use this service at any time from any computer.
You have the opportunity to upload a resume to apply for opportunities and can choose to make your resume available to employers to consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Alumnni are invited to use the system for information or opt in to our developing mentor database.
Please contact the Career and Professional Development program office if you have questions at email@example.com.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Albert Einstein College of Medicine; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- You may also join our Mentoring Network without registering in Alumni Central. However, you must register in Alumni Central to take advantage of all online services. This includes the opportunity to search and network with other Mentors.
- If you only wish to complete a Mentoring Profile, please go to our Mentoring Network page.