Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career and Professional Development Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Meeting with Dr. Diane Safer to discuss or get assistance with any career and/or professional development issues or topics.
- Application Assistance
- Career Coaching/Counseling
- Career Exploration
- Cover Letter
- CV Review
- Informational Interviews
- Interview Assistance
- Job Search Strategies
- Mock Interview
- Personal Statement Review
- Professional Practices
- Resume Review
- Salary Negotiation
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
The Division of Cancer Biology (DCB) of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) has a postdoctoral fellowship opportunity for those interested in science communication projects related to basic cancer biology. Learn more: https://lnkd.in/gfH7zrc.
Cancer Research Training Award (CRTA) Fellowship Opportunity Announcement from the NCI Division of Cancer Biology
Announcement Title: Science Communication CRTA Fellow
The Division of Cancer Biology (DCB) of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) seeks to recruit a CRTA Post-Doctoral Fellow to help write, edit, create, and produce communications about basic cancer biology. The mission of DCB is to ensure continuity and stability in basic cancer research while encouraging and facilitating the emergence of new ideas, concepts, technologies and possibilities. Additional information about the research areas and programs supported by DCB can be found at the DCB website.
Go to the website.
Welcome to the Career & Professional Development Program for Graduate Students and Postdoc's online job posting site, resume database, career information system, and (coming soon) career services appointment scheduler.
This service is FREE to all Einstein graduate students, postdocs, and alumni. Once registered, you can use this service at any time from any computer.
You have the opportunity to upload a resume to apply for opportunities and can choose to make your resume available to employers to consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Alumnni are invited to use the system for information or opt in to our developing mentor database.
Please contact the Career and Professional Development program office if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Albert Einstein College of Medicine; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.