NCI-R25-funded cancer training program at The Jackson Laboratory in 2019. Graduate students, post-doctoral fellows and junior faculty are encouraged to apply for this program in beautiful Bar Harbor, Maine. With scholarship support from NCI and HHMI available, NIH trainees would likely be responsible for only nominal fees.
August 15-24: The 28th Annual Short Course on Experimental Models of Human Cancer is a 9.5-day, broad survey course covering experimental modeling from systems and computational genetics, to the tumor microenvironment and tumor progression, to inflammation and immunotherapy. An excellent line up of speakers is in place for 2019, including Lisa Coussens, Tak Mak, Jedd Wolchcok, Irv Weissman, and Dan Littman. The program includes 6 hands-on workshops, a dinner with cancer patient advocates and interactions with the unique Maine Cancer Genomics Initiative, a translational community oncology/research effort led by JAX.
Go to the website.
Welcome to the Career & Professional Development Program for Graduate Students and Postdoc's online job posting site, resume database, career information system, and (coming soon) career services appointment scheduler.
This service is FREE to all Einstein graduate students, postdocs, and alumni. Once registered, you can use this service at any time from any computer.
You have the opportunity to upload a resume to apply for opportunities and can choose to make your resume available to employers to consider you when they search for candidates. You may also create a career portfolio to promote your qualifications.
Alumnni are invited to use the system for information or opt in to our developing mentor database.
Please contact the Career and Professional Development program office if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Albert Einstein College of Medicine; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.