Schedule an Appointment
No Appointment schedules are active at this time.
We hope you are safe and healthy! We are excited to announce Career & Job Services is offering online services to include:
Major and Career Exploration (if you’re unsure about your major and/or career)
Career Assessment Interpretations
Job Search Strategies
Resume and Cover Letter Development/ Update
There are two ways you can connect with our counselors and staff to receive these services:
1. Online Career Counseling Appointments:
Career Counseling Appointments include video and phone appointments and are geared towards providing students thorough comprehensive services as it relates to their career and professional development. You can book appointments through Cranium Cafe at the link below this message.
Monday-Thursday, 8am-7pm & Friday, 8am-12:30 pm
*Students can book 1-week in advance. Appointments range from 30-60 minutes
2. Live Chat (on Cranium Cafe):
Live Chat function provides students with immediate responses from our career experts on:
General questions about services
Brief career and major exploration tools
Quick job search strategies
*Through the Live Chat function, you can transition into a virtual appointment if needed.
Click the link below to get started!
Let’s stay connected! Follow our social media accounts for up to date information and resources. Say “Hi” to us there! :)
Instagram: @elaccareer Facebook: @elaccareer Website: career.elac.edu
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Although we are living in unprecedented times, we are here for you and we want to support you through this transition.
Career & Job Services Staff
Email: email@example.com Website: career.elac.edu
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to East Los Angeles College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.