Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Discovery (Phase 1)
- Learn about matching skills, occupations and education
Exploration (Phase 2)
- Research deeper into career options, companies, industry analysis and insight
Planning (Phase 3)
- Take action toward preparation, applying and building your network
Achieve & Accomplish (Phase 4)
- Reach goals, obtain and prepare for interviews, accepting offers, negaotiating and/or furthering education and skills
- Application Assistance
- Career Choice
- Cover Letter
- Interview Assistance
- Job Search
- Resume Review
- Salary Negotiation
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Excelsior College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search Jobs Central® and the Intern Central®
- Utilize Résumé Builder® to update your resume and follow up with Resume Central® to apply directly to opportunities
- Use the appointment scheduler tool for 1:1 Career Coaching
- Create an e-portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® as a supplement to your application
- Access career-related announcements and upcoming events
- Utilize a library of career tips, videos, podcasts, articles and more!