Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Discovery (Phase 1)
- Strengths & Interests
- Major and Career Possibilities
- Identifying Career Path Goals
Exploration (Phase 2)
- Job or Internship Search Tips & Process
- Consideration of Furthering Education
- Employer Research
Planning (Phase 3)
- Intervieiw Practice
- Resumes, Cover Letters, Applications, ePortfolios, LinkedIn, Social Media, Personal Branding
- Professional Organizations
- Career Plan
Achieve & Accomplish (Phase 4)
- Next Steps
- Application Assistance
- Career Choice
- Cover Letter
- Interview Assistance
- Job Search
- Resume Review
- Salary Negotiation
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Excelsior College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search Jobs Central® and the Intern Central®
- Utilize Résumé Builder® to update your resume and follow up with Resume Central® to apply directly to opportunities
- Use the appointment scheduler tool for 1:1 Career Coaching
- Create an e-portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® as a supplement to your application
- Access career-related announcements and upcoming events
- Utilize a library of career tips, videos, podcasts, articles and more!