The College Central Network website is operated by College Central Network, Inc, a third-party provider of career/employment technology solutions. College Central Network is NOT an FGCU website.
Development Services acts only as a referral service, and makes no particular recommendations regarding off-campus employers.Career Development is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment. Due to the high volume of jobs received by our offices, we are unable to research the integrity of each organization, business, or person listing a job with us. Therefore you, the student, are urged to undertake this responsibility yourself.
Job seekers - don't fall victim to employment scams. Numerous internet scams have been reported in the area. For example, scammers have requested people to deposit counterfeit checks. If you are a victim of such a crime, you may contact the Lee County Sheriff’s Office Fraud Line at 239-477-1242 or contact FGCU Police Department at 590-1900.
It is important to research the integrity and legitimacy of organizations, businesses, and individuals offering employment opportunities. FGCU Career Services has created a handout to help you - go to the link below.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Florida Gulf Coast University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- Career advisors in the Career Development Services Office can help you with selecting a major or career, creating professional materials, managing your online presence, searching for internships and jobs, interviewing skillfully, planning for graduate school, and much more. Our mission is to help you fulfill your career aspirations.
- To meet individually with a career advisor, please schedule an appointment by phoning 239-590-7946.