Welcome to Freed-Hardeman University's new online job posting and resume database system, provided by College Central Network. Our system will provide a greater connection between students, alumni, and employers.
Once you have registered and created your account in our system, you can begin to search for job openings at any time and from any computer. Next, you will need to develop or upload a resume. You can also create a portfolio too. After you find a position(s) you would like to be considered for, you can submit your resume and portfolio to potential employers through our system.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your authorization at any time.
Contact the University Career Center at (731) 989-6449 or email@example.com if you have questions.
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Freed-Hardeman University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.