There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Forsyth Technical Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- The mission of Career Services is to serve students and alumni by providing life-long skills in career exploration, preparation, implementation and management of their career life plan. In addition, our office also connects employers with students, alumni, faculty and administration. Our staff works with students as early as their first semester to assist in their career planning and career goals. Our office also focuses on developing strong relationships with employers to assist them with their talent needs.