Trying to decide upon a major? Thinking about what you can do with your major after graduation? Wanting to prepare for the job search? Schedule an appointment with career advisors at https://www.frederick.edu/student-resources/counseling-advising.aspx.
Go to the website.
Welcome to FCC's online job posting and resume database system.
Once registered, you can search for jobs at any time from any computer.
If you want employers to consider you when they are searching for candidates, you must upload a resume.
Review the Resume Authorizations carefully and select the option that is appropriate for you. You may change your Authorization at any time.
Contact Career Services/Counseling and Advising Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, 301.846.2471, or stop by our office in Linganore Hall, Room 200, if you have questions.
Scam companies and jobs may exist. Here are a few tips and website.
1. Never provide your social security number if asked for it.
2. Never accept checks that are sent to you through the mail with instructions to deposit them in your bank.
The following link provides some other examples:
Go to the website.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Frederick Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.
- Attend Virtual Employer Information Sessions and Career Fairs this Spring.
- You can also schedule a virtual appointment with Career Services Staff.
- Career Advising
- Major Exploration
- Job search assistance