Gardner-Webb is updating our job and internship database system. Starting August 28th, we will be migrating all current students, alumni, employers, and jobs to our new database system.
Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org to post any new positions.
Students and Alumni, please do not update resume or profile information in this system.
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Gardner-Webb University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Our office is here to help you with a variety of services. We assist students with finding strengths and seeing career options through assessment tools and techniques. We also have a robust series of workshops and tutorials to prepare students for the world of work. These include, but are not limited to, resume workshops, networking and communication workshops, career fairs, mock interviews, and many more.