Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Review and edit resumes and cover letters.
- Resume Review
Get advice about the best way to approach your preparation to a job interview. Go over responses to anticipated questions from recruiters.
Polish your interviewing skills by participating in a short simulated interview experience for the type of position of your choosing. A career counselor will lead your through the simulation and provide feedback to you on your responses.
- Mock Interview
Unsure where you want to apply your skills and knowledge? Meet with a career counselor to explore your options, assess yourself and make informed decisions.
- Career Choice
- Choice of Major
We will discuss the importance of internships and how to seek them out prior to graduation.
- Career Choice
- Job Search
There are no currently active announcements.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Georgian Court University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.