Instructions for STUDENTS
• Enroll in Service Learning Class; discuss project with the professor
• Submit SL Agreement form on GCU CareerServicesLink’s Experiential Learning Module. (https://www.collegecentral.com/georgian/)
• Receive email confirmation of approval
• Complete 10 hours Service
•Submit SL TIMEsheet form on GCU CareerServicesLink’s Experiential Learning Module. (https://www.collegecentral.com/georgian/)
•Submit reflection paper/project to professor
• Receive email confirmation SL graduation requirement has been completed
Instructions for EMPLOYERS/COMMUNITY PARTNER
• Confirm the students completed a minimum of 10 hours of service by responding to the email generated by the Service Learning Module in a timely fashion.
Instructions for FACULTY
• Approve SL Agreement by responding to the email generated by the Service Learning Module in a timely manner.
• Approve the SL TIMESHEET by responding to the email generated by the Service Learning Module in a timely manner.
• Contact Kathleen Brady in Career Services at ext. 2415 with any questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
Our online Employer Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes a link to activate your account.
If approved, depending on your access level, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting
Post jobs targeted to Georgian Court University students, alumni.
- Résumé Search
Search résumés of our students, alumni.
- Portfolio Search
Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni.