Holy Cross Preparatory Academy, a Catholic co-educational high school in Delran New Jersey, is accepting applications for a dynamic person for the Leadership position as the High School transitions from a diocesan-sponsored Catholic school to a newly independent Catholic high school. The new format will be monitored by an Executive Board of Trustees that will assist in managing the school’s business operations and fundraising.
The principal’s first responsibility will be interviewing and replacing vacant teaching positions.
He/She will work with the faculty to review the present curriculum and will make recommendations for improvement that will enhance Holy Cross’s college preparation focus and meet with Middle States Accreditation requirements.
The candidate who accepts this position is to be a practicing Catholic and will be expected to articulate, promote and develop the school’s mission as an active faith community.
Applicants who wish to be considered for this position should be able to demonstrate abilities as the spiritual, educational and instructional leader of the school. The principal will be charged with maintaining a professional contact with the Board of Trustees and to work cooperatively with the Board in the development of school priorities.
Candidate should also be able to provide evidence of strong communication skills with examples of interactions with staff, students, and parents that can exemplify the commitment to the Catholic Mission and educational integrity of Holy Cross Preparatory Academy.
The candidate selected will be responsible for administrative duties such as staff evaluations, professional development and the maintenance of appropriate disciplinary procedures.
Candidates should hold at a minimum a Master’s Degree in Education or a related field and have a minimum of five years teaching experience and three years administrative experience.
Preference will be given to candidates with appropriate state certification in Education Administration.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To see the full job description please click here.
Interested candidates should send a letter of intent, resume and list of five references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until March 15, 2018 or until the position is accepted. For a longer description of duties visit our website at www.newholycross.org.
Summer 2018 Student Internship Program
Please visit http://careers.state.gov/intern/student-internships for more information about the U.S. Department of State Spring 2018 Student Internship Program (unpaid), and to start the online application process via USAJOBS. Please note that the deadline to submit completed applications is June 30, 2017.
Visit USAJOBS.gov to view the announcement: U.S. Department of State Spring 2018 Student Internship Program (unpaid).
We suggest that you submit your application as early as possible to insure that all documents have been uploaded properly and to account for any technical glitches that may occur.
Go to the website.
Instructions for STUDENTS
• Enroll in Service Learning Class; discuss project with the professor
• Submit SL Agreement form on GCU CareerServicesLink’s Experiential Learning Module. (https://www.collegecentral.com/georgian/)
• Receive email confirmation of approval
• Complete 10 hours Service
•Submit SL TIMEsheet form on GCU CareerServicesLink’s Experiential Learning Module. (https://www.collegecentral.com/georgian/)
•Submit reflection paper/project to professor
• Receive email confirmation SL graduation requirement has been completed
Instructions for EMPLOYERS/COMMUNITY PARTNER
• Confirm the students completed a minimum of 10 hours of service by responding to the email generated by the Service Learning Module in a timely fashion.
Instructions for FACULTY
• Approve SL Agreement by responding to the email generated by the Service Learning Module in a timely manner.
• Approve the SL TIMESHEET by responding to the email generated by the Service Learning Module in a timely manner.
• Contact Kathleen Brady in Career Services at ext. 2415 with any questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Georgian Court University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.