Schedule an Appointment
Listed below are options for appointments with staff at the Career Services Office and elsewhere on campus. You may schedule an appointment online or contact our office to discuss other options.
Schedule to meet with a Career Services Professional to complete your new hire paperwork or clarify a campus student employment issue or concern.
- Application Assistance
Need answers to questions about your job or internship search answered? Working on a resume that you want reviewed - or that you need help getting off the ground. Meet with a career counselor.
- Cover Letter
- Interview Assistance
- Job Search
- Resume Review
- Salary Negotiation
Unsure where you want to apply your skills and knowledge? Meet with a career counselor to explore your options, assess yourself and make informed decisions.
- Career Choice
- Choice of Major
Participation in a Georgian Court University Interviewing Workshop (virtual, independent or in-class) is required prior to participating in a mock interview.
Polish your interviewing skills by participating in a short simulated interview experience for the type of position of your choosing. A career counselor will lead your through the simulation and provide feedback to you on your responses.
- Mock Interview
Looking to fulfill the Experiential Learning requirements and want more information? Seeking an internship or service learning experience and not sure where to go. Meet with a Career Services staff person to explore your options.
- Service Learning
Scribes are needed through this COVID-19 outbreak! Learn more about becoming a scribe at one of our online informational sessions!
March 25th - 6p-7p: https://tinyurl.com/recruiting03252020
March 26th - 1p-2p: https://tinyurl.com/recruiting03262020
April 1st - 4p-5p: https://tinyurl.com/recruiting04012020
April 3rd - 4p-5p: https://tinyurl.com/recruiting04032020
April 7th - 12p-1p: https://tinyurl.com/recruiting04072020
April 9th - 3p-4p: https://tinyurl.com/recruiting04092020
If you plan on attending a session, or have any questions complete the form below:
Go to the website.
NJ Forest Service and Tree Nursery
Spring is around the corner so that we need groups and individual volunteers for ongoing work in our "packing house". The hours can be morning or afternoon shifts on weekdays during the last 2 weeks in February and all March.
It's easy, fun work inspecting 2-ft tree saplings and batching them for shipping out to community events for Arbor Day 2020.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Georgian Court University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.