Summer 2018 Student Internship Program
Please visit http://careers.state.gov/intern/student-internships for more information about the U.S. Department of State Spring 2018 Student Internship Program (unpaid), and to start the online application process via USAJOBS. Please note that the deadline to submit completed applications is June 30, 2017.
Visit USAJOBS.gov to view the announcement: U.S. Department of State Spring 2018 Student Internship Program (unpaid).
We suggest that you submit your application as early as possible to insure that all documents have been uploaded properly and to account for any technical glitches that may occur.
Go to the website.
Instructions for STUDENTS
• Enroll in Service Learning Class; discuss project with the professor
• Submit SL Agreement form on GCU CareerServicesLink’s Experiential Learning Module. (https://www.collegecentral.com/georgian/)
• Receive email confirmation of approval
• Complete 10 hours Service
•Submit SL TIMEsheet form on GCU CareerServicesLink’s Experiential Learning Module. (https://www.collegecentral.com/georgian/)
•Submit reflection paper/project to professor
• Receive email confirmation SL graduation requirement has been completed
Instructions for EMPLOYERS/COMMUNITY PARTNER
• Confirm the students completed a minimum of 10 hours of service by responding to the email generated by the Service Learning Module in a timely fashion.
Instructions for FACULTY
• Approve SL Agreement by responding to the email generated by the Service Learning Module in a timely manner.
• Approve the SL TIMESHEET by responding to the email generated by the Service Learning Module in a timely manner.
• Contact Kathleen Brady in Career Services at ext. 2415 with any questions.
Upcoming Events & Programs
About Our Services
You must register with CCN to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Georgian Court University; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Search our Mentoring Network to find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact them online.